Friday, December 16, 2016

Class Evaluation


Some things I like about this class are that we have free time if we are finished with everything. I also like that we get to learn new things like making a blog or making a google sheet.

Things I did not like about this class was that we had a certain amount of time in doing things and sometimes we would not be able to finish.

Recommendations for improving this class is to give more free time and get the students to try and search up different things not just careers. To make them learn different things and what's happening.

A highlight for me in this class was learning on typing tutorial, now my typing has improved.

Yes i did do my best in this class, i finished all my work and participated in class.

Yes i am reading my life planning goals journal everyday to remind myself of what i need to improve on.

Yes i am committed to being a CTR Person because I like to see people happy and not struggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment