Friday, June 9, 2017

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation

In this class, I liked that we would walk around to share our thoughts to others. I also liked that when we were given an assignment to complete we could choose our partner or work by ourselves. Another would be that we had time to ourselves where we could do whatever we pleased if we were finished with our tasks.  

The things that i did not like about this class was that we had to present our project. We also had to check if we had our CTR cards, and we had to share out loud our thoughts if Mr.Haymore chose one of the students.

Some recommendations for this class to improve is to give students a choice in choosing the career. Or maybe give us more time for ourselves.

A highlight for me in this class was sitting close to my friends. And being able to communicate with them.

I believe that I did do my best in this class. I did all my work when it was required and i did participate in sharing out my thoughts with some classmates.

I am reading my Goals Journal daily but not everyday. I do read it and write down more goals but I don’t do it everyday for five minutes. I usually do it every two days. But when if i have the chance to do it everyday, I do it.


I am committed to being a CtR Person. I like to help people when they need it. Or be kind to others to try to make someone feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment