Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day Weekend

For Memorial Day I went shopping with my sister. I also went to the park with my little brother, while he was playing basketball, I read a book. Most of the day on Saturday I was  reading, writing and  watching Netflix. I was reading Pride and Prejudice. I watched various movies with my sister while she was hogging all the popcorn.  I also went to this small ice cream shop after the park, i would like to say that i liked the ice cream but i didn’t eat. I went to the mall with my sister because she was looking for a dress. She’s graduating pretty soon and she needed my advice.  On Sunday I went to church and then went back home. On Monday i spent my day writing while listening to music. I also spent Monday planning my friend's birthday, which is actually next Monday. I went for a walk to let stress out. While I went walking I saw a cute little puppy. The puppy followed me home, and I fed it. But after a while it left.

No comments:

Post a Comment