Monday, January 23, 2017

BAU Profiler

BAU Profiler

My passion is solving crimes. It is my passion because I like to help people understand what and why something happened.

I can make this as a profession by being in the BAU.

A specific education that is required for this profession is  to prepare new agents for common scenarios Special Agents experience, trainees will conduct mock-investigations where they will interview suspects, find evidence, and provide testimony in court. You would also need to get a Bachelor’s degree from college.

Some skills that the FBI recommends that candidates interested in working in profiling positions as Supervisory Special Agents have extensive knowledge and experience working with homicides, rapes, child abductions, and threats prior to applying to become a Special Agent. As a result, interested candidates might consider working for local law enforcement as homicide or missing persons investigators.



Reflection: I am willing to do anything that is necessary to prepare myself for this career.

No comments:

Post a Comment